1. NO DIVOTS. NO DRIVING THE BALL. NO CHIPPING.
This destroys greens. Violators will be asked to leave the course without refund.
2. THE BALL IS IN PLAY ONLY IF ON THE GREEN.
If you putt into the water hazards, flower beds, long rough, or sand traps; you must
drop the ball onto the green no closer than one putter length from the hole, and take a one stroke penalty.
3. IF PLAYER "A" HITS PLAYER "B's" BALL, PLAYER "A" PLAYS THE BALL WHERE IT LIES,
and player "B" replaces their ball in original position, no penalty.
4. ALL SMALL CHILDREN MUST BE SUPERVISED BY AN ADULT.
5. NO SPIKED SHOES, COWBOY BOOTS, OR HIGH HEELS. NO DOGS.
Baby strollers must be kept off of the greens.
6. IN THE INTEREST OF OTHERS, PLAY WITHOUT DELAY.
Allow faster, smaller groups to play through.
7. NO ALCOHOL OR UNRULY BEHAVIOUR IS PERMITTED on the course at any time.
8. APPROPRIATE CASUAL ATTIRE is required at all times.
9. HAVE FUN!